Cambria Press is proud to announce a new series that has evolved from an earlier one, the Culture, Literature, & Religion in Greater China Book Series.
The series will now be known as the Cambria Sinophone World Series to herald its new leadership and vision.
The Sinophone world refers to Sinitic-language cultures and communities born of colonial and postcolonial histories on the margins of geopolitical nation-states all across the world.
Professor Victor H. Mair (University of Pennsylvania) is the series editor.
The members of the editorial board are:
• Ann Huss (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
• Xiaofei Kang (George Washington University)
• Jianmei Liu (University of Maryland)
• Haun Saussy (University of Chicago)
• Tansen Sen (Baruch College)
• Shu-mei Shih (UCLA)
• Jing Tsu (Yale University)
• David Der-wei Wang (Harvard University)
Manuscript proposals are welcome.
All inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook to stay posted on the latest news!