Cambria Press congratulates Professor Robert Alexander on the outstanding book review of Presidential Electors and the Electoral College: An Examination of Lobbying, Wavering Electors, and Campaigns for Faithless Votes by CHOICE, the premier source for reviews of academic books, electronic media, and Internet resources of interest to those in higher education.
The review praises the book for being “a solid, well-composed work of research, an important, if not definitive, study of the subject” and recommends it for upper-division undergraduate and graduate collections. This echoes what top political scientists are saying about the book.
Recommend this Cambria Press book today! There are affordable Cambria Press e-book versions of this title. Professors, if you would like to use this for your class, refer your librarian to the Cambria Press Desk Copy Plus Program that helps you get free versions for your students!
Other related books (which have received excellent reviews) include:
- Tough Times for the President by Ryan J. Barilleaux and Jewerl Maxwell
- Local Government Consolidation in the United States by Dagney Faulk and Michael Hicks
- Filibustering in the U.S. Senate by Lauren C. Bell
- Jockeying for the American Presidency: The Political Opportunism of Aspirants by Lara Brown (Now also in paperback!) (Read Dr. Lara Brown’s recent article in The New York Times!)
- Corruption and American Politics edited by Michael A. Genovese and Victoria A. Farrar-Myers (Now also in paperback!)
- Jimmy Carter and the Water Wars by Scott Frisch and Sean Kelly *CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title! (Now also in paperback!)
There are also many more titles, especially in the Politics, Institutions, and Public Policy in America book series by Scott Frisch and Sean Kelly.
* * * * * * * *